BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys......i have rockford fosgates sub and amp and i think its time to change my speakers. I thought i might as well go with rockford fosgate for the speakers too but the guy said they r much more known for subs and amps........he suggested MB QUART and said its top knotch.......is this true or not, our cars use a 3 way system so i guess i'll change all the speakers, front and rear..........

1/ is MB quart a good brand to go with, i kinda want to best, very picky

2/ how much do u think it'll cost me to change all the speakers in the car..........no HK in my car, just stock speakers.

3/ any of u peeps have the pioneer nav system yet, the dvd based, one disc for the whole country. I already have their flip out screen in-dash dvd, and was wondering how much does their navi goes for, heard its one of the best

thx alot for all your answers.......if these questions have been asked before, sorry i'm hardly in the ICE part of this forumn

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
?????

dammmmmmmm nobody knows nothing.......anybody...hellooooooo

·
yo mama
1,612 Posts
MB Quart is good stuff, some think it is too bright tho. Many of us with sedans are looking into MBQ's becuase it might fit into our doors better than others. Most people only use 2 way in the front & back, some are going to try 3 way.

You can try the search function. lots of good stuff on this board.

good luck!

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is it true that rockford fosgate bought MB out.........if so is rockford fosgate a good brand to go with if changing speakers

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
I do a two way setup. a three way system is gonna be pricey compared to a two way system and not worth trying to find a three way system that is gonna fit our doors(sedan) easily. pricing on two-way component systems vary, ebay is a nice place to find high end Mb quart equipment cheap. I havve the current 2002 dvd pioneer nav disc and it covers usa and canada.

·
Registered
409 Posts
tim, i'm free after about 1:00 tomorrow, so give me a call or post something on here about where, when you want to meet. mike says he's off tomorrow, and if he's not busy, he may join us. he says to hollar at him..

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
think mike is installing his DSL tomorrow...hahahaha he said he "couldnt get cable in the hood" i used to live a street over in his neighborhood, my old house.

·
Registered
409 Posts
ha! actually, he said that the dsl is up, so that's all good... told him i'm an IT guy if he needs any help in the future...his next step is wireless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts