BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, looks like I won't be getting my M3... Been weighting out the options for the past week and it looks like for right now its best to just keep my S2000 and mod the hell out of it for now. First thing would be a SC, smaller pulley, bigger injectors, and a good 350hp to the wheels.

I'll get my M3 someday! Hopefully once I get my real real job hehe, catch you guys later. Probably next week when I decided to get the M3 again lol!

-Steven

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First part of the 2005 I was in the UCF Area... Now I'm more in the Valencia Area down by GoldenRod and 408...

·
Registered
223 Posts
This may be your wisest decision. A few reasons are: tires, increase in insurance rates, tires, maintenance costs, tires, brakes, tires, modifications and don't forget tires.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tires isn't a problem since avg lifespan of tires on the S is like 10-15k miles lol. Insurance rate will be the same as my S2000, friend works at Geico...Maintenance Cost, I'm mechanically incline and dad works at a Midas so nothing is hard to work on ha...Mods, won't be doing much anyways, parts are crazy expensive just like for the S2000...

Only thing would be the monthly car payment... I have none on my S2000, paid off everything. Plus no warranty to worry about if I start to mod it. So yeah, I covered all my bases through my week of deciding. Gawd it sucks getting older cause you can't just buy something on impulse, but yeah, i'll be back, someday.

I'll see you out here sometime Bruse... But i don't want to meet up with ya cause you'll pull me back into the M3's haha.

·
Registered
115 Posts
shame you should really consider gathering your pennies...m3 market bottom fell out. now is the absolute best time i've ever seen to buy a used E46 M3. DO IT! Just got back from a coffee run in mine and i'm more in love with it than ever even after 1 year of everyday driving.

·
Banned
492 Posts
Good luck..:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
S2K FTW!!! :craig:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts