E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get advice on value. I have bought a condo and I can only have 2 cars. My car is in excellent condition with 41k miles. It is a 325 Cic. I purchased from original owner with 3400 miles. New tires brakes and battery. DSC/ABS Module replaced a couple years ago. Just spent 2k on AC last year. It has the aftermarket e46 specific nav/bt purchased on this forum a few years ago with capability for 4 cameras. Steel blue with dark blue top and gray leather. Premium package. I have all original manuals/ dvds and window sticker. I even have the factory leather key chain. I also have the OEM wind deflector.

Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
2004 325i
810 Posts
I got a pretty good condition 325i for 3k with 195k miles, so going with that margin, I'd say somewhere in the 8-10k range, maybe even higher because of how low the mileage is and how good of a condition it's in. I by no means know the exact price, that's just my 2 cent

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a pretty good condition 325i for 3k with 195k miles, so going with that margin, I'd say somewhere in the 8-10k range, maybe even higher because of how low the mileage is and how good of a condition it's in. I by no means know the exact price, that's just my 2 cent
Thanks for the reply. I have this and a 2013 Ram RT that I have customized. I have to get rid of one or pay for storage and I don’t really want to do that. Storage in Atlanta is not cheap!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
auto or manual? though it might not matter much

mileage is a plus
pre-facelift are worth less than post
325cic is worth less than 330cic

a pretty quick sale is $6500-$7000
A slower sale might get $8,000

The Ram RT might sell better

my $0.02

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a pristine 2002 330Cic automatic transmission with 41,000 on the clock and I value it at about $10,000.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts