BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey buds of E46fanatics,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I may be selling my car in the coming weeks. The 330 was an awesome car but I have my eyes set on a new beauty. It's not quite the M3 I've always wanted but I couldn't resist the new CLK. Ok, you guys can start flaming me for loving the CLK :lmao: It's not 100% sure yet but it might happen.

Attachments

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,703 Posts
Too bad drew. the new CLKs are awsome! Great call! I call dibs on ur rims if you want to rid them!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Yo man....why????

I think the CLK is ok but don't like the butt...I think it looks too subtle...:dunno:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,703 Posts
HKE46Boy said:
mike....I made the 1st call, don't even try.

I dont see a post anywhere... :dunno: If it aint in writing, it in legit! :D

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,348 Posts
Wow I'm really sorry for you if you did that, thats all I can say :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
lilherc79 said:

I dont see a post anywhere... :dunno: If it aint in writing, it in legit! :D
thatz my xmas gift from andrew.....but as a friend don't sell your baby......say no to MB......trust me the M is the king

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mercedes= bleh

they all look the same, a c class looks like a s500, but smaller

:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
32 Posts
jus coz u guys love bimmers doesnt mean ur obligated to rag on all other cars. and cmon, how u gonna argue that mercedes is a bad car company

·
Registered
11,341 Posts
NYDawgs777 said:
jus coz u guys love bimmers doesnt mean ur obligated to rag on all other cars. and cmon, how u gonna argue that mercedes is a bad car company
it's not a bad car, its just that the M3 is better :)

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,348 Posts
NYDawgs777 said:
Well I have reason to, the only Mercedes we had which was the supposed best model they had in '92 the big S420 was a piece of ****, it broke everywhere, they eventually took the car back and gave us a 1000 dollar refund ticket liek that **** would help anyone. Thats why I hate and will continue to hate MBs :thumbdwn:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,703 Posts
NickACS said:
Don't think his rims + your 14" BBK will work :sad:

I've been researching the same 14" BBK + same rims for over a month now w/ Samir & [email protected] conclude it just can't happen :cry: :mad:

What is the reason? Caliper clearance?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts