E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my gruppe m tonight guys! :woot: completely happy, this thing is a damn monster hehe.. but i was wondering if anybody has done anything to maximize the output of the gruppe m. i saw a thread where fanatics put a flexible pipe from the brake duct up to the intake. wondering if this would help out a lot? other than that i love it!

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,545 Posts
ideal_vx6 said:
just got my gruppe m tonight guys! :woot: completely happy, this thing is a damn monster hehe.. but i was wondering if anybody has done anything to maximize the output of the gruppe m. i saw a thread where fanatics put a flexible pipe from the brake duct up to the intake. wondering if this would help out a lot? other than that i love it!
It was Iniquity who did it. Do a serach on his post on this General board.

I coulda help if you had a stock spoiler .. see sig. :craig:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wagon Man said:
It was Iniquity who did it. Do a serach on his post on this General board.

I coulda help if you had a stock spoiler .. see sig. :craig:
close.. hehe... i replaced my fogs with a black mesh.. indieZHP took it a step further and did some ducting.. ideally.. I would like to fit the M3 driver's side brake duct to the bumper, because it has a design to scoop air up and channel it through another air duct.. you can see what i'm talking about here.. although i think the brake ducts on the coupes are shorter than the sedans.. the picture of the brake duct is not what it looks like btw..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts