E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
101 - 120 of 1864 Posts

·
BMW Factory Trained
1,259 Posts

·
BMW Factory Trained
1,259 Posts
Derek @ Martino Auto Concepts is now offering complete engine/body modifications w/ displays & a showroom on premise. He will be announcing a date for an OPEN HOUSE/GRAND OPENING shortly. STAY TUNED!!!!!

"CONCEPT TO REALITY , MILD TO WILD"

Attachments

·
BMW Factory Trained
916 Posts
lol that looks like way more than a body shop :yikes:
Thank you!
That's because we ARE way more than a body shop! MAC is a FULL SERVICE one stop shop for ALL your BMW mechanical, modification, performance, AND cosmetic needs. We are capable of completing literally ANYTHING you can dream of for your BMW... ask our customers, there is simply no comparison!!:craig:

MAC FTW!!! CONCEPT TO REALITY

·
Registered
33 Posts
what uppp man? your car is gonna be lookin crazy :drool:
yoyo, whatsup dude.. Thank bro. I seen your car in the shop when the trunk was getting painted and installed. It looks really good. Probably the best looking e46 sedan I've ever seen.

We gotta do photoshoot one of these days

·
Registered
33 Posts
what uppp man? your car is gonna be lookin crazy :drool:
Welcome to e46!
Thanks Joe. I stopped by the shop today, Jon was there. I seen the parts in the oven which I believe where probably baking? Nonetheless, they look amazing. The paint match is dead on also. I seen the test match you did on my old bumper. It looks 100%!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Derek @ Martino Auto Concepts is now offering complete engine/body modifications w/ displays & a showroom on premise. He will be announcing a date for an OPEN HOUSE/GRAND OPENING shortly. STAY TUNED!!!!!

"CONCEPT TO REALITY , MILD TO WILD"
Derek is the man! That guy knows his stuff! :bow: Especially about drops! haha! =)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you!
That's because we ARE way more than a body shop! MAC is a FULL SERVICE one stop shop for ALL your BMW mechanical, modification, performance, AND cosmetic needs. We are capable of completing literally ANYTHING you can dream of for your BMW... ask our customers, there is simply no comparison!!:craig:

I couldn't agree anymore! Not one, but 2 thumbs up! :thumbsup:

·
BMW Factory Trained
1,259 Posts
Thanks Joe. I stopped by the shop today, Jon was there. I seen the parts in the oven which I believe where probably baking? Nonetheless, they look amazing. The paint match is dead on also. I seen the test match you did on my old bumper. It looks 100%!
Sorry i missed u. touch base w/ u in the morning

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thank you!

This could be bad.... cause there's just way to many things on my wish list to do. ;)

·
BMW Factory Trained
1,259 Posts
This could be bad.... cause there's just way to many things on my wish list to do. ;)
Justin, def give Derek a call, he can help u out your wish list!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Flood of pics in 3 2 1... Lol good luck everybody!

·
BMW Factory Trained
916 Posts
:
Nore- I'm sorry I missed you stopping by, I had to make an unexpected appearance at Urgent-Care! :bawling:

Derek is the man! That guy knows his stuff! :bow: Especially about drops! haha! =)
:) heard you left your new wheels behind a red ferrari. My question is- which red ferrari?? I think I have three in this week :lmao:

Justin- We will always take care of you at MAC. Let me know when you're ready!
hey Joe, i left you a PM
I'll call you shortly on this; just want to get an idea of what you have in mind and the final result you're after. Totally do-able! :woot:

101 - 120 of 1864 Posts