BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
i started to read posts in 2002

around may when i ordered my 2003. and the first person who was very kind and understanding of a new bmw person. was
acs3 (ronnie) from denver. he was the first guy that i wanted my car to be like his. and i am still working on it. it is a work in progress. with his help from the early days thats when i was just starting to get into the fanatics.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
-not a mod-
31,620 Posts
Found this place by chance in May when I was deployed in Kosovo and have been surfing it since. Great people and some sweet rides. I hav learned so much being here and my wallet is suffering so much.

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,055 Posts
After getting my car, I became interested in reading more stuff about it. So I searched for 330i. Found www.my330i.com and through that, found e46. Didn't really come into the forum for a while, but when I discovered it, I've been hooked. Now look what happened to my car. My wallet is broken.

·
Modded ///Member
1,233 Posts
went from friends to foes to woman like drama between forums to ignorance to what it is now....my have things changed o well ill be on here forever

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,922 Posts
I didnt come around till May 2000 when I ordered my car.
Everyone was chill and it was always a good time.
I remember VAFunkie ( I think that his handle ) was like member of the month for 3 months! I guess the site was a little slow to get updated back then, but it sure has picked up.
:D

·
Believe it!!!
847 Posts
it was cool back then reading up all the new stuff... and there was so many things to learn what our cars can do and how to upgrade them.

now i wished i found out about this site before i had purchased my car. :) but no regrets whatsover... this site is cool yo.

·
Registered
198 Posts
drmirage said:
it was cool back then reading up all the new stuff... and there was so many things to learn what our cars can do and how to upgrade them.

now i wished i found out about this site before i had purchased my car. :) but no regrets whatsover... this site is cool yo.
:werd:

I've been on this board since April 2001. Was referred here by a friend when I was in the market for an '01 330ci.

The board was so innocent then. I remember sharing my cheap mod ideas, going to 'small' meets, and chatting with friendlier people. Those were the days....... :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
I remember the good ole days, when bashings were a constant

and true internet studs were abundant....gawd i luv'd that trash talking....ho hum, hafta conform....member since AUG '00 when I returned from Italy

·
Groccery Getter
958 Posts
I had ordered my car on Aug 2000 and I didn't get it till February 2001 because I wanted it closer to the date I was supposed to leave Germany. Anyways, I was surfing the net back in Aug of 2000 there was this picture of a BMW in a black background. Anybody have a screen shot of the old e46fanatics background? I remember Clem he was very helpful. My old username was e46_SportsWagon back then. I forget who the origianl owner was. I also remember the uproar when the old forum format was being changed and people didn't like the format we are using now. :lmao: :lmao: I saw the birth of DDE's and then DAE's, the arguments in between, and then the downfall of DAE's. Those were the days.

·
'a certain moderator'
38,194 Posts
my first post ever was about how i could get my hands on a Kerscher Kit, and this was Feb of 2001, a solid 6 months before i got my car :lmao:

coming up on 3 years later, and still no kit :lmao: (and hell no to the Kerscher kit, my tastes have changed since joining up here :D)

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
I got my car in June of 2000, and found this site sometime during that summer. found it by searching for E46's. never really posted though until much later down the road when i actually had mod money :D

·
needs a new sig...
4,890 Posts
I styarted surfing in March 2001 when i decided to but an E46..i registered in sept 2002 and have been posting since

·
933 Posts
The board has definitely changed quite a bit. More show and less go.. Also a much younger crowd than other sites.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ahh i remember back into the days when this place was run by Kev...

·
Banned
444 Posts
i registered in 2001 under silver330i, cuz i was driving...u guessed it tiag 330i at the time. i wonder that username is still active.

·
Got Mis-shift?
796 Posts
I've been lurking on this board since 11/01 but I didn't really register until 06/02 when I got my digicam... I didn't wanna post anything without pics. I dunno why. At first I really wanted my car to look like Craig's when he had a full hamann setup :)

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
yea, i registered like late 2000. i never ordered anything from the the fanatics store, but i did ask them a lot questions. to bad the store didnt make it. but sponsors are helping out alot.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts