E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chilis on Route 1 in North Brunswick, NJ. I know its mainly Vdubs, but hoping some bmw guys will roll through. Ill be there. I believe it starts at 5pm that Saturday (March 19th)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
im in!

·
Registered
105 Posts
should be a good turn out, they put this meeting up on bimmerforums.com and m3forum.net. Now i dont feel so uncomfortable going, now knowing that there will be a good amount of BMWs. Cant wait... oh yeah im still going for the fat sandwiches afterward :)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yeah, ill be there as long as I dont have work. Ill try and get some other fanatics to come with me too. Lets show them what real German engineering is all about :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
should be a good turn out, they put this meeting up on bimmerforums.com and m3forum.net. Now i dont feel so uncomfortable going, now knowing that there will be a good amount of BMWs. Cant wait... oh yeah im still going for the fat sandwiches afterward :)
are you talking bout this meet or the eurowerkz meet coz I def. see it posted up on bf but nobody posted this chilis meet on m3f.....

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ill most likely go along with roguestatus

·
Registered
85 Posts
i might come threw with my bros 20th A.E GTI

1 - 20 of 25 Posts