E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to rennsport for helping me out with my car this pass week. Sorry it was such a pain in the As s. Rennsport is the place to call if you have anything wrong with your car, especially if its too slow :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
What was wrong with the ride ??

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,800 Posts
sandeep sahota said:
i have not got it back yet, but been quated 320bhp 300tq, i thought that i would get a bit more then that or does that sound about right.
that's sounds spot on, if not a little exagerated....

My AA for a 323 got quoted at 327hp to the crank, i only got 287hp to the crank.

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,800 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Casanova said:
using the 1.25 multipier on DynoJets that Jesse and Zolti told me that's what I got...seems kinda weak, but I'm really happy with gaining 100hp.
Not directed you, Kev. Just to educate all as well.

"1.25" multiplier IS NOT 25% loss (thereby using 100%+25% = 125%). This multiplier means a presumed 20% drivetrain loss. ie. 1/0.8 = 1.25.

Thanks for reading.

·
Banned
2,252 Posts
Casanova said:
using the 1.25 multipier on DynoJets that Jesse and Zolti told me that's what I got...seems kinda weak, but I'm really happy with gaining 100hp.
Hmmm, well...it would be nice if you could bring it back in so we could dyno it once more. I think Zolti would like to confirm the repairs on the dyno, "just" to make sure the car is hitting full boost now.

Where did you have it dyno'd and did you get a print out?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Technik said:
Hmmm, well...it would be nice if you could bring it back in so we could dyno it once more. I think Zolti would like to confirm the repairs on the dyno, "just" to make sure the car is hitting full boost now.

Samir, I think he got dyno'ed at your shop. Cause I remember Sam calling me and telling me what my car dyno'ed at, and he mentioined what cassanova and vince dyno'ed at. I think it was 2 saturdays ago.

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,800 Posts
Technik said:

Yeah, Jesse called me last night....

I got it dynoed at Jackson Racing, some honda tuning shop in Westminster area, they had a dyno day last weekend. They use a DynoJet. I have a print out but they didn't know where to tap in to get tach readings so I have no clue how much torque.

I can bring it over again, today....I was gonna ask to get it dynoed last night when I was there, but didn't want Zolti to have to stay overtime cause there was already another car on the dyno.

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,800 Posts
Cali6869 said:
Samir, I think he got dyno'ed at your shop. Cause I remember Sam calling me and telling me what my car dyno'ed at, and he mentioined what cassanova and vince dyno'ed at. I think it was 2 saturdays ago.
yeah, I had my car dynoed there a whiles back but that was when my s/c wasn't working right, I only got 185whp or something :(

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Casanova said:
yeah, I had my car dynoed there a whiles back but that was when my s/c wasn't working right, I only got 185whp or something :(
Yeah... I remember sam mentioning that to me... so is ur sc working right now?
Good luck

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea, every car is gonna run different gains..... cant wait to get mine on the dyno next week.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts