E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to manually level my bi-xenons? I've done a search but have been unsuccessful in finding anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
rkaufman said:
Is there any way to manually level my bi-xenons? I've done a search but have been unsuccessful in finding anything. Thanks.
There are two manual adjusting knobs on each headlight unit, one on the far (closest to the front quarter panel and one towards the middle. They are adjustable by a 6mm allen or by hand (hand is quite hard though). Be real careful when adjusting them as it is easy to get them too high, or uneven! I have played with both and it adjusts the high and low beams, hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
On my 2002, there are large adjustment knobs on the Xenon assembly. Did they replace those with the allen wrench knobs, or do these serve a different purpose?

·
Registered
414 Posts
sfzBimmer2 said:
On my 2002, there are large adjustment knobs on the Xenon assembly. Did they replace those with the allen wrench knobs, or do these serve a different purpose?
The knobs you are talking about are the same ones. At the center of those knobs is a hole that accomodates a 6mm allen!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts