BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem.. when i'm on 1st gear with clutch depressed, i'm scared of letting the clutch go cuz i think the car is gonna stall.. so i gas then the clutch comes up abit, and then i depress the clutch again cuz i feel its gonna stall.. anybody feels this way :sad: HELP ME.. ITS INSANE........

·
Registered
556 Posts
you have to balance the clutch and the gas, having the clutch depress constantly isn't good. Now just have some man guts and start slowly easin the clutch off while you add gas.

·
Registered
309 Posts
hamann99 said:
you have to balance the clutch and the gas, having the clutch depress constantly isn't good. Now just have some man guts and start slowly easin the clutch off while you add gas.
I like the colour of the light in your sig for the daytime running lights, can you tell me what kind they are?
:thumbup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just drove my girlfriend's del Sol for the first time in about a year. Wow, completely different from the BMW and much easier. Clutch engages very low and it has extremely short throws on the shifter. Hang in there zeb0r once you master the Bimmer clutch everything else will seem easy. Hell, I still kill it from time to time.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
Just practice, and maybe a little balls on your part. Don't worry if the car stalls you have to practice. After a week you'll be lovign this clutch. I love the clutch on this car compared to my bros 528i. Just has more feel in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts