BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The user formerly known as Bucketheadned is proud to RE-introduce the Manaray Vr5 Quest.

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
:thumbup:

1 PC radial cast. Factory certified by the following management, quality, and testing standards: ISO9001, QS9000, TS-16949, VIA, JWL, and TUV. Powder/Clearcoat finished w/polished lip.

4 x 18 x 8.5 (no other configurations at this time), 5 x 120 bolt pattern, 35mm offset, approx 25-26# wheel weight.

E46 (non ///M)/E36 (///M)fitment as well as (non M) Coupes/ROADSTERs/Z3’s. Should fit other BMW models like the E34/E39 5 SERIES AND E38 7 SERIES/X5 WITH THE USE OF SPACERS.

E46fanatics get either finish for $775 + shipping via fedex ground insured. Cash/Money Order/Cashier's check and Paypal accepted. Paypal users please add 3%.

To anyone that’s done business with me before or has familiarity with these wheels, please feel free to chime in regarding the type of product and service you received. You can also use the 'search' function and plug in either 'bucketheadned' or 'Manaray' for add'l info.

THANKS

Mike
OCww

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mike, just left you a message so I can buy these today.Talk to ya soon. Need the silver

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
These wheels are so hot!! I'm definately up for some.

·
Registered
420 Posts
:bump:
for a hot lookin rim and a great seller...very informative...seen the gunmetal ones first hand on my friends ride. teh hotness... :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think i'm gonna get this for my topaz blue 330ci.

i have almost no thread left on my oem wheels.

Any recommendation on tire size/brand? will 245 scrub?

And I don't need to drop my car right?

i'm on stock suspension.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maverick1, i'll talk to you friday :)

2000_328CI, thanks for the positive comments. let me know when you wanna pick up a set.

chiroppa, shipping will be $95 via fedex ground insured. 3-5 business day transit time typically. i have had ZERO complaints about the strength of these wheels. many of my customers reside in states such as NY and the Northeast where the streets can sometimes but 'unevenly' paved.

NCBimma, again, thank you for your words. perhaps you can get your friend to post about the durability of the wheels.

tycoon, i recommend a 235/40/18 all around on your car. a 245 may or may not rub on stock suspension. there's very little performance advantage to be had and the costs will be higher. whether or not you want to lower your car is all up to you. it's all a matter of personal taste. to me, a car is more aesthetically pleasing when it's tastefully lowered w/a 17"/18"/19" wheel. the car will handle a little better and the space between the fenderwells and the top of your tire will be substantially decreased. keep in mind though that lowering your car w/a +1 or 2" wheel/tire combo WILL indeed firm up your ride. make sure you factor that in to your decision. i've seen e46's w/stock sport package susp look absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous w/these manarays. my advice to you is install the wheels/tires, then make your decision on whether or not you want the car lowered. hope this helps.

thanks for the interest fellas and keep the questions comin!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the info!! Visa/Mastercard?

Thanks for the all the info! Is it possible to pay by Mastercard? I just want to make sure I can use my American Airline Miles on my card! If you guys like to travel but have not already signed on your own credit cards do so ASAP! It's only $50 year and for every dollar you spend you earn 1 mile towards flights etc.. :thumbup:

Any how, I may need to use it any ways depending on funds. :hmm:

Thanks!
:lmao: :)

OCWHEELWURX.COM said:
Maverick1, i'll talk to you friday :)

2000_328CI, thanks for the positive comments. let me know when you wanna pick up a set.

chiroppa, shipping will be $95 via fedex ground insured. 3-5 business day transit time typically. i have had ZERO complaints about the strength of these wheels. many of my customers reside in states such as NY and the Northeast where the streets can sometimes but 'unevenly' paved.

NCBimma, again, thank you for your words. perhaps you can get your friend to post about the durability of the wheels.

tycoon, i recommend a 235/40/18 all around on your car. a 245 may or may not rub on stock suspension. there's very little performance advantage to be had and the costs will be higher. whether or not you want to lower your car is all up to you. it's all a matter of personal taste. to me, a car is more aesthetically pleasing when it's tastefully lowered w/a 17"/18"/19" wheel. the car will handle a little better and the space between the fenderwells and the top of your tire will be substantially decreased. keep in mind though that lowering your car w/a +1 or 2" wheel/tire combo WILL indeed firm up your ride. make sure you factor that in to your decision. i've seen e46's w/stock sport package susp look absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous w/these manarays. my advice to you is install the wheels/tires, then make your decision on whether or not you want the car lowered. hope this helps.

thanks for the interest fellas and keep the questions comin!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I purchased wheels from Mike, service was top notch, wheels were a bargain. These are first rate quality wheels at bargain prices, the cheap replicas you see on eBay made in Italy don't come close to the quality and finish of these wheels.

Bump!

Thanks,
Adam

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for attesting to the quality of these fine wheels Adam. your compliments are much appreciated.

Smoltz said:
I purchased wheels from Mike, service was top notch, wheels were a bargain. These are first rate quality wheels at bargain prices, the cheap replicas you see on eBay made in Italy don't come close to the quality and finish of these wheels.

Bump!

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
569 Posts
these wheels come in 17"? I would love to get a set of the ones with the inner gun metal finish and the lips hyperpolished, if that's even a word :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
i bought these wheels from mike too...and they are great. i just wish i got them in the gunmetal color. but for the price i could probably afford them too :woot:

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
krs71, sorry, they're only currently available in 18 x 8.5 all around. you'd be surprised at how similar the ride is when compared to a 17" rim. now if you go +2 to 19's, that's a different story.

NCBimma/Petey, thanks for your comments and posting of the pic. is that finish and lip not AMAZING in person??

Cruxader, i've not any empirical data but have received NO complaints as to the quality and durability of these wheels. in addition, many of my customers reside in the northeast/midwest where the roads can be a bit harsh.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mike, I just sent you payment and I just want to tell everyone what a great person Mike is to deal with. His knowledge of wheels and BMW's is amazing and I can't say enough good things about Mike and OCWW. Look forward to getting the wheels this week and I will post pics once I get em mounted. Now, I'm off to buy tires. Mike, thanks again, OCWW rocks!oh, and the wheels do too, but you already knew that :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.