BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man........ I love my baby, but every time I see a hooked up M3 on these boards, I always get so jealous...... Its hard to fully enjoy my ride when its just a downgraded ///M3.......

WAHH!!!! I should be grateful! I mean I have the nicest car of anyone I know personally, but its just a M 2.5.

Why must you torment me ///M3??!!!! WHY!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! LET ME ENJOY MY 330!!!!!!

Do you 325 and 330 owners feel me?

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Hmm i would not call it an M25. But yes as much as i love my 330i i want an m3 every time i see one.

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
haha..M2.5, thats funny.

Dude, just enjoy your car. It's nicer than many of the out on the road. It's still a Bimmer right?

·
Registered
618 Posts
actually, a lot of the tricked-out [email protected] looking cars on this forum aren't M3's. I see so many sweet looking 325's and 330's. Sure, I'd love to drive an M - but the non M 3-series cars have a lot of potential as well.

·
Registered
421 Posts
well. seeing my 460 a month payment for my 323ci. then visualizing a 1200 dollar a month payment. i get pretty happy i got the 323ci.

why on ur name does it say ///M2.5 (330ci)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i love my car becuase it's my pride and joy.. i spent a good deal of my time saving for my car.. and no matter what's out there, my car is my car, and i love it for what it is.

look @ it from a broader perspective... an M3 is jack **** compare to someone's Ferrari... (ehh immaculate ?! = p )

·
Banned
1,103 Posts
premiumg said:
man........ I love my baby, but every time I see a hooked up M3 on these boards, I always get so jealous...... Its hard to fully enjoy my ride when its just a downgraded ///M3.......

WAHH!!!! I should be grateful! I mean I have the nicest car of anyone I know personally, but its just a M 2.5.

Why must you torment me ///M3??!!!! WHY!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! LET ME ENJOY MY 330!!!!!!

Do you 325 and 330 owners feel me?
How do I enjoy myself ?? Hmmm lets see... Everytime I roll by someone and they almost crack their neck tryin to get a look of my car... Everytime some dude comes and hates on me or gives me a bad look... Everytime I get a complement by someone sayin how nice it looks... And most importantly everytime some dumb ho comes and gives a smile or says hi to me just cuz of a stupid car... Yep I would say thats how I get my enjoyment... I dont need to go 600 mph for any of those...

·
Taiwan/Vancouver/Shanghai
2,481 Posts
if you can handle your car to the limit.. then keep whinging...

personally.. I am still scared of what my 325 can do..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: Re: man....... how do you 325 and 330 coupe owners truly enjoy yourselves??

310 Ryda said:

How do I enjoy myself ?? Hmmm lets see... Everytime I roll by someone and they almost crack their neck tryin to get a look of my car... Everytime some dude comes and hates on me or gives me a bad look... Everytime I get a complement by someone sayin how nice it looks... And most importantly everytime some dumb ho comes and gives a smile or says hi to me just cuz of a stupid car... Yep I would say thats how I get my enjoyment... I dont need to go 600 mph for any of those...
good point my man

·
Im The Man
1,265 Posts
yea and the ferrari people think to themselves, How can these people enjoy themselves when they only drive a bmw...

·
- FAMOUS -
257 Posts
MCD007 said:
yea and the ferrari people think to themselves, How can these people enjoy themselves when they only drive a bmw...
hey hey not true! only the dickhead ones :D there actually ARE rari drivers who are true car enthusiasts, contrary to popular belief hahaha :thumbup:

aaron

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I had gotten a M3, i won't have the pleasure of modding it cuz i ain't got anymore cash... but with a 325ci, i got modding funds...

ooh... wait... i still don't have cash...:cry:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Azriel said:
If I had gotten a M3, i won't have the pleasure of modding it cuz i ain't got anymore cash... but with a 325ci, i got modding funds...

ooh... wait... i still don't have cash...:cry:
but you have one hot car :thumbup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
andy323ci said:
well. seeing my 460 a month payment for my 323ci. then visualizing a 1200 dollar a month payment. i get pretty happy i got the 323ci.

why on ur name does it say ///M2.5 (330ci)
damn andy!
you just made my day - we pay less than $800/mo for our 03 m3...
and even better, it's got nav, 19" wheels, xenon, etc...
:D

(does anyone really pay $1200/mo for their m3??)

·
Mooove, get out the way!
1,120 Posts
The only time I ever feel a little jealous is when I'm on this board. The only modified e46 M3's I have ever seen are the eastcoastbmw.com ones. Hell, I've only seen 2 modified non M3 e46's. And this is suppose to be the BMW capitol of the east coast. There are BMW's everywere, but hardly any modified ones. M3's are just hard to come by around here. I do see alot of 330ci convertibles though. But any way, my 330ci feels damn quick enough, from a 20 mph roll in 1st gear and then flooring it, my rear tires always brake loose, and they're Eagle F1's that are only a couple months old.

With nothing more than H&R Sport springs, clears and 15mm H&R spacers on my back wheels, I get tons of people staring at my car.

P.S. I'm getting UUC pulleys installed Thursday.

I LOVE MY CAR!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts