BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Message me your make/model/year/engine liter size.

& I will get back to you as soon as i can regarding the availability of your request.

Brand New Magnaflow exhaust systems fresh out the factory @ half the retail price. shipping available

Thank You.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
we can just go to performance peddler for 556 with free shipping so are you saying you can get it for around 270?
That's not MSRP which is probably what the OP is talking about. Regardless, the OP isn't a vendor and seems to be advertising rather than posting a private sale - or perhaps it becomes a private sale after he steals something from MagnaFlow's warehouse....

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
That's not MSRP which is probably what the OP is talking about. Regardless, the OP isn't a vendor and seems to be advertising rather than posting a private sale - or perhaps it becomes a private sale after he steals something from MagnaFlow's warehouse....
in that case please steal me a cat-back for my 330 and ill pay you 250 for it :)

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
2001 325Ci??
Hey thanks for bumping this 5 year old thread, now they're evening cheaper at 125% off of retail with free shipping.

Rob43

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Hey thanks for bumping this 5 year old thread, now they're evening cheaper at 125% off of retail with free shipping.

Rob43

Where's that? They're under $200 on Amazon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Full E46 M3?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts