E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know many others have talked about how awesome the Magic Eraser is but i wouldn't believe it if i hadn't tried it. i started out very gentle because i didn't want to destroy my steering wheel (even tho it would have given me a good excuse to get the M3 wheel) but it didn't seem to do any harm.

i can't wait to use it on my e-brake handle, armrest, etc. i'm still not sure about the seats tho...

the pics attached are with part of the wheel cleaned before any leather conditioner was applied. after the conditioner it looks even better.

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
:thumbsup:...very nice my friend

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ Does it work on the rest of the interior?
haven't tried it on anything else besides the steering wheel yet. i did use it on the horn cover and it worked great. you could see a lot of grime in the "airbag" letters. it worked great here too.

i know some people have used it on the leather seats and i am tempted to do it but kinda scared.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must
info

and more pics of interior...and this 'magic eraser'

:thumbsup:
sorry, thought everybody else knew about this already. they are for bathroom/kitchen cleaning. bought a pack of two for like three or four bucks at target. they even have Febreeze scent with them. they are kind of like very fine sandpaper...the 'sponge' actually slowly disintigrates with use.

will post more pics as i clean more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
i used them for my sun visors...worked magic! i have a couple heavy duty ones to test on a small area to see what those can do too

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That sh!t removed BLOOD from my suede sneakers.
dude, i won't even ask...:eek:

i would have never thought about using these on my car if not for this site. i love this place...

·
Registered
9,471 Posts
yes it amazing, i used it with one swip on my wheel and it was like new, cleaned my arms rest, cleaned the plastic strip under the door sill that had nasty blasck spots that would not come out but with this it was gone, but on my leather i used leatherique, awesome stuff.

·
Banned
181 Posts
I use it to rejuvinate my exhaust tips in a seasonal matter mate
works quite great...

·
Registered
4 Posts
i normally lurk in the shadows and only read posts.
but i am coming out to say that magic eraser is awesome. Makes my 2000 323ci look almost new.

For those who have leatherette it works great on that as well.

Don't expect miracles on a warn out shift knob though.

Makes everything look and even feel new.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts