BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am selling my wheels, they are 3 weeks old, 17" m68s with 245 miles on them. Just got new rims so i dont need these... they are lying in my garage in perfect condition. They are just as good as BRAND NEW since they have 245 miles on them... i will post pics on request
tires are michellin pilot sports 235 front 245 rear and these wheels/tires came with sports package.... and yes the wheels are STAGGERED, thanks
serious buyers only!
email me at [email protected] or pm me and i will respond asap, thanks
****PICKUP ONLY**** will not ship

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ thanks bro, i didnt even notice, but NO LOWBALL OFFERS, there are used m68s off a 2001 for sale for like 900, i am gonna say 1500 obo, but will accept offers, thanks

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ wat are u talkin about? its the regular sports package rims i think.... they are m68s i can take pics if u want...

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,244 Posts
i have seen these first hand. they are definitely flawless. i saw the mileage on his car and it was at 245 miles when they were taken off. someone jump on these.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ thanks for the kind word, guys the highest offer i have so far is 1300... dont forget they are like brand NEW

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I just bought some pilot sports mounted and balanced yesterday for 1k. That means this guy is only asking for 500 for 4 brand new type 68s. Definitely a good buy for anyone needing new rims and tires. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts