BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have sold over 20 full sets to forum members. I usually able to get a full set weekly. Pm me if interested.

Most of my kits come like this:

M56 Valve cover KIT includes (everything in the pic, - wiring harness(extra)):

1. Aluminum Valve cover
2. Plastic M56 engine cover
3. All 15 bolts (11 bolts and 4 studs with 8mm nuts)
4. Plastic tube (not broken) from valve cover to intake manifold
5. Long 11mm studs for the Plastic cover
6. Dip stick tube w/ dip stick

For this kit 1-6 price is $275 shipped. Within 48 states.

Prices of USPS went up so now shipping is about $77 for box size 30x14x10, 28lb.

7. M56 harness + ($50 extra).

If you got and pre 09/02 car you will need to get coils and M56 harness (its specific for the M56). Its got a rubber groomer for the plastic cover and Harness bolts on to the cover with 2 8mm nuts vs the regular M54 harness that clips in to the plastic valve cover.

If you need Coils or Harness:
M56 Coil harness $50 (sold with a kit purchase only)
New Style Coils (milage under 120K) $60 for a set of 6 (can be sold separately. But only in the set of 6)

Let me know if you got any questions. I done a few of this.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm interested, but will need shipping to Alaska. I have an 03, so won't need all the extra stuff.
That was my question, not interested, just curious why a new plug harness was required. Is it to replace the older style 02 or is it needed if you are 03 forward. I did a search for the answer but must not have used the right terms.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Will vouch for the seller, bought this kit and a handful of other odds n ends for a current project. Responsive and quick to ship.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just a shout out to the OP gtride

I received my full kit today. Even though it was pretty inconvenient for him to send it to Australia, he never complained and kept up the channels of communication.

Definitely would recommend for other buyers!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

1 - 20 of 60 Posts