E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I was just trying to figure out on RealOEM how the brake vac can connects to the inlet manifold. RealOEM shows the vac pipe from the vac can over the engine, LHD vehcile here, in the brake section but not what it connects to on the manifold. Then you have the vacuum control under the engine section showing the sucking jet and the outlet from the one way valve/sucking jet shows no pipe connecting to it and so I'm wondering if that's where the brake vac line connects?

This is all hidden under the inlet manifold so asking those who have worked with the inlet manifold before where the vac can connects to?

Cheers,
Mike

· Registered
2002 330ci auto
1,702 Posts
Hello all,

I was just trying to figure out on RealOEM how the brake vac can connects to the inlet manifold. RealOEM shows the vac pipe from the vac can over the engine, LHD vehcile here, in the brake section but not what it connects to on the manifold. Then you have the vacuum control under the engine section showing the sucking jet and the outlet from the one way valve/sucking jet shows no pipe connecting to it and so I'm wondering if that's where the brake vac line connects?

This is all hidden under the inlet manifold so asking those who have worked with the inlet manifold before where the vac can connects to?

Cheers,
Mike
There’s a hose which goes from the sucking jet pump to directly underneath the manifold.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Font Gas

Hose pointing left is for EVAP and the one going right is the brake booster

1 - 6 of 6 Posts