E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Genuine Factory BMW Parts
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Genuine BMW Fuel Filter for the M54, 325i/330i
Part Number: 13327512019 --$65.00 shipped anywhere in the US

This is the most neglected part in routine maintenance, but plays a big roll in performance and gas mileage. Follow these instructions to take advantage of this special.

Go the part search by model and locate the quote box:

From there enter "E46FuelFilter" to claim this special price. If you have any questions please contact me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
290 Posts
is this the same for an 03 325xi? I also need cab for the front. Can you get me a price for all three items? THanks!

·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is this the same for an 03 325xi? I also need cab for the front. Can you get me a price for all three items? THanks!
Yes, this will work for your vehicle. :thumbup:

I'm not sure what you're looking for with the description "cab up front". Maybe you're talking about the cabin filter? You can PM me more information if you'd like. Thanks!

What is the recommended replacement interval for the fuel filter?
I recommend replacing every 50-60k. It's what I do on my vehicles, and by that time there is a noticeable amount of crud in the filter. Thanks for the inquiry!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yep, you're correct, but it is not Genuine BMW. Not saying their product is worse, it's just different.

Thanks everyone! PMs and orders out :thumbsup:
Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome help!! Now if only you could fit a mechanic in the box to do the work for me....

·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome help!! Now if only you could fit a mechanic in the box to do the work for me....
Happy to help!! Don't think I'd be able to honor our free shipping with a tech included, not to mention the return label... :rofl:

If you get stuck anywhere feel free to contact me. I'll try my best to help online. :thumbsup:

This is a fantastic deal. I don't think you can get an OEM fuel filter cheaper than this price shipped.
I've yet to come across one. :D

Orders shipped, and tracking numbers being distributed. Thank you everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts