E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really miss the larger side-view mirrors from my old 323 & 330. Not the appearance but the functionality... Anyone else who likes the look but hates the (very limited) limited view? :wahwah:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Gran Blanco said:
I really miss the larger side-view mirrors from my old 323 & 330. Not the appearance but the functionality... Anyone else who likes the look but hates the (very limited) limited view? :wahwah:
My mirros are nice and big. You'd like them. We can trade cars if you want.

coolio4433 said:
Some people never use their mirrors so it's not a problem I guess.
:blink:

Report those people to their insurance companies... :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure. I haven't really heard of any M3s swapping their side-views out for 330 mirrors. Maybe a new trend...

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Gran Blanco said:
Sure. I haven't really heard of any M3s swapping their side-views out for 330 mirrors. Maybe a new trend...
No, I meant exchanging cars. :burnout:

·
Yes...I do think I hate you
1,518 Posts
the M3's mirror's look better, but I rather have the visibility that the 3er ci mirror's provide.

Same thing with the rearview mirror.

·
Is not Persian
803 Posts
i never had a 330, so i cant really compare it. However, i have driven my sister's 330, and it really feels weird using the bigger mirrors, probably because I'm used to the smaller ones...:dunno:

·
Read Only
12,638 Posts
well this is my first bmw and

my mirror in my 03m3 seems to be ok. i look mostly in the front of my car and threw my outside mirrors. i guess in time you will get used to the m3 style mirrors. and congtr. on your new m3 welcome to the m3 club. don't forget to break in your baby untill the 1,250 mark.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.