BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
What a great thread with the pics and descriptions with years.......My uncle has his 1970 Dodge Challenger in photos like this thread.......The real beuaty in this whole thread is that you drive and enjoy your car.......Your style and performance in your car is spot on perfect.......While I should be doing design work here at my office this was truly a great read.....I didnt get to the articles in magazines (YET).......Cant wait to one day hear this car in person........

Thank you for the hard work and sharing this amazing story of you and your car

·
Registered
778 Posts
I also recently installed a Frank Smith Tune. OMG does it wake up all the CSL parts. Car power delivery feels effortless and the car has more than enough power to reach.. well let's say I went pass the "limiter". Thanks to Ejaz an 0-60 Motorsports for the tune.
Frank and Ejaz FTW! :clap:

Beautiful car!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Awesome thread. I love your car and your story. I hope someday I can have a cool story like you. You also make me feel like I should be certified in IT (in college atm) to support my desires! This is very close to how I'd do my own M3. I love it though, very tasteful. I'm with you that a cleaner look is better than crazy big rims or stance and all that. That's what I liked (even before CSL transformation), it's just so tasteful. Every upgrade had a purpose and was done well.

Great car man, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nope FLASH and non BMW bolt ones with big stereos win all the top places. Rather sad to see that stance and crap mods is what from my observation is the state of a lot of BMWs.
:rofl: This is why I ended up leaving bimmerfest a bit earlier. Couldn't stand talking with the people who were more interested in the peacocking cars.

BTW thanks a ton for hosting last year. Hopefully I'll be able to go again this year; it was a ton of fun.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Love that this car is in the north bay. Where can I find this car? (like NorCal shows and appearances?)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Is this frowned upon?
Where is the best place for all this magical replica market?
Only frowned on if you put badges on something you are not. Like a M3 badge on a 325. The replica parts are who do you want. The better names cost more but less fitment issues. So relay comes down to what your build goal is and your pocket boot.

As for finding them, again depends on what you are trying to do.

Love that this car is in the north bay. Where can I find this car? (like NorCal shows and appearances?)
I am in Sacramento not north bay. So 2 hours away and only down there when I lead a drive.

221 - 240 of 242 Posts