E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Don't like. THis is gonna be so damn hard if u change ALL of them to hyper white then get a fix it ticket:cry: :cry: :mad: :mad:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
those tail lights look so weird :eek:

·
Registered
262 Posts
3 headrests at the rear?????????????

like a vw golf......

·
Registered
966 Posts
feilay said:

like a vw golf......
Just enchanced safety for the middle seat passenger. Notice also the full-size shoulder belt to go along with the headrest.

·
NWT Fanatic
757 Posts
Karl said:

Just enchanced safety for the middle seat passenger. Notice also the full-size shoulder belt to go along with the headrest.
I think that may just be how they come in Europe. Ive never seen one like that around here :dunno:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Yah I need to see them in person, I have never been a fan of LED tailights I just don't like hwo they look when they are being used :dunno:

·
Registered
77 Posts
feilay said:

like a vw golf......
It's not a third headrest, if you look at the photo closely, it's the driver's headrest. You can actually see someone's head as well. From that angle, it is misleading.

·
BMW Land Barge
1,376 Posts
///Milien said:

It's not a third headrest, if you look at the photo closely, it's the driver's headrest. You can actually see someone's head as well. From that angle, it is misleading.
Now scroll up and look at the picture of the coupe...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts