BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2,028 Posts
I so thought this was a Kain post.

I wouldn't care b/c the guy in the M3 would look macho and the guy in teh SLK would look :ghey: Prolly the M3 though b/c the shifter in teh SLK is hard to shift smoothly.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
slk 32 will win, you should be comparing the slk 32 to the M roadster.

if i am not mistaken slk 32 has the same engine setup like the C32 meaning an slk32 would probabaly beat a C32 since its lighter.

·
Registered
397 Posts
my sister wanted an SLK32 but then saw a C32 and wanted that instead, but after seeing the E55 commercial she wants that now. my sister is like trying to get a faster and better car than me. but its ok ill be driving her car too =) hahaha no matter what she gets. oh and just to let you know my sister is way more spoiled than me. like if i get some good she wants better.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mpowered said:

umm what are you talking about... the SLK ownz
Hmm.

Given that the M Roadster had the measure of the SLK32, the M3 will definitely be able to shut it down at higher speeds, if not off the line. The SLK's autobox also takes some of the edge off, obviously...

Of course this refers to the EU-market M Roadster and SLK32. Maybe the US gets a special 500 bhp SLK32 that no-one else knows about :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
codex57 said:
I so thought this was a Kain post.

I wouldn't care b/c the guy in the M3 would look macho and the guy in teh SLK would look :ghey: Prolly the M3 though b/c the shifter in teh SLK is hard to shift smoothly.
SLK32 shifter? Er...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts