E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on Cross Bronx = two flat tires + fog light housing popping out + who knows what else is wrong with the rims and suspension.

Has any every filed a property damage report with the Port Authority of NY & NJ and if so how much of a pain in the [Oops!] was the process. I called the police so the report was filed at the scene. Apparently this pothole was a know problem that the PA never got around to fixing.

The car is at the dealer waiting to be looked at but I was told that the PA had to send an appraiser out if I thought the damage would be more than 1k. I spoke to the PA yesterday about this and have not heard back.

·
Registered
623 Posts
JDC said:
on Cross Bronx = two flat tires + fog light housing popping out + who knows what else is wrong with the rims and suspension.

Has any every filed a property damage report with the Port Authority of NY & NJ and if so how much of a pain in the [Oops!] was the process. I called the police so the report was filed at the scene. Apparently this pothole was a know problem that the PA never got around to fixing.

The car is at the dealer waiting to be looked at but I was told that the PA had to send an appraiser out if I thought the damage would be more than 1k. I spoke to the PA yesterday about this and have not heard back.

GOOD LUCK try getting $$ from NYC, The City is strap for cash, they raising everything, they not gonna want to pay for it.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
RudeJamaican said:
GOOD LUCK try getting $$ from NYC, The City is strap for cash, they raising everything, they not gonna want to pay for it.
:werd:

I hear they're even pulling over people from Georgia to give them tickets for no front plate... :eeps:

·
Registered
327 Posts
niL said:
if the pot hole was a known problem the city should take care of it.

Yeah I had a case study in lawschool, that was about this exact same issue, and if you can prove that the city was notified about the pothole, and failed to make timely repairs you can win a judgement against them in court.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.