BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a booster seat that will fit in the backseat of my M3 vert. Anyone have a recommendation?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Carseat in E46 M3 vert

Depending on your height, you can fit almost any carset in the backseat. I currently have the Graco 3-in-1 toddler --> booster seat and it works well. The secret to fitting the seat properly is to remove the headrest!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Cabrio Booster Seat

Depending on your height, you can fit almost any carset in the backseat. I currently have the Graco 3-in-1 toddler --> booster seat and it works well. The secret to fitting the seat properly is to remove the headrest!
I use Graco turbo booster and it fits perfectly under the head rest with a rubber seat protector mat underneath. The Graco has a vertically adjustable headrest which makes it easy to fit under the head rest and very stable in the car.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well Vince loves his Recaro which follows closely behind the hidious looking Britax:tsk: for safety that my wife wanted. This seat is also very easy to clean and seems to be the highlight of the interior according to everyone else.

IMG_1153.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts