E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just put on a red tow hook on my bumper, but I don't know what to do with the little cap that covers the hole. Do I just let it dangle there, or is there a way to take it off and still be able to put it back on later?
Thanks

Ill attach a pic of the tow hook, and the little cap that im referring to.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you planning on getting towed soon?
Why would you put on this on? like previous poster said, plan on getting towed soon? Too much rice IMHO, And being a vert it is not a track car.
No its strictly because I like the look of it, if my car were to be towed it would be on a flat bed.

You should post this mod on m3forum.com.

Those guys love tow hooks a lot.
I sense sarcasm?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I sense sarcasm?
I don't. M3F has a much larger knowledge base than E46 since it's M focused. You'd have 2 pages of answers to your question by the time you get 5 replies here. Try posting there. Every time I've had a problem I've gotten answers much more quickly and much more in depth there. In all seriousness, post up your question there. I'd answer but I've never put a non factory tow hook in

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't. M3F has a much larger knowledge base than E46 since it's M focused. You'd have 2 pages of answers to your question by the time you get 5 replies here. Try posting there. Every time I've had a problem I've gotten answers much more quickly and much more in depth there. In all seriousness, post up your question there. I'd answer but I've never put a non factory tow hook in
Ohh ok, this question got answered really quick actually but ill try that for the next one that comes up. thanks for the tip. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.