BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E46 M3 Coupe Topaz Blue with many extras!. Asking $12500 or best offer.

TITLE, CLEAN CARFAX, ZERO ACCIDENTS. SMG Transmission, Black interiors with carbon fiber trims. Books/ Manuals and receipts included. Sub frame and transmission are in very good conditions. CARFAX report in hand.

Extras to the car:

1. Super Sprint Race Exhaust
2. CSL Front Bumper
3. Carbon Fiber rear Diffuser (Strattus)
4. Koni Sport Coilover Kit
5. European Tail lights
6. Strut bar
7. Signal jammer
8. ZCP 19" Original wheels
9. ZCP original cross drilled brake rotors 345mm (front/rear)
10. M Pedal pads for Brake and Accelerator

The car comes with 2 keys and a valet key. The car sleeps inside an enclosed garage.
40% of Mileage is highway. Miami-Orlando and viceversa

M3 got the vanos fixed. Car runs strong again. The only thing that is missing is the CB driver lip from the bumper.

PRICED TO SELL!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, would you have the real CSL? in case you did not know, it is SMG as well... just making a point.

·
Registered
12 Posts
****, If this was a 6 speed i'd be looking at shipping companies now.. Lol... GLWS

·
Registered
656 Posts
Love the color.

And from a former SMG M3 owner and all the comments about transmission - "If only it were a manual..." seems to be the ubiquitous comment in every SMG M3 sale thread.

I learned how to drive with a stick and enjoy it. But I would say that SMG can be as good if not better in aggressive driving and heavy traffic. Like anything else, you need to learn how to properly drive an SMG. Just my humble opinion.

GLWS

·
Registered
467 Posts
I think it's not driving SMG but repairing it when it eventually fails - that's what scares off most of the people.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts