BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M3 steering wheel for sale without airbag. If you have the sport package with the round airbag, this steering wheel will fit. Let me know:thumbup:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This wheel comes in 2 colors. Mine has the red and blue stiching. I'm asking $350 .:thumbup:

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
I hate to do this

I dont like ruining sales but I realized that nobody replied after you set the price. I got mine for 280, considerably lower than yours. Mine also had the red/blue stitching. Kind of high bro.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mcabr , I see you got a deal. The no replies here does not mean anything. Most people are sending PMs and I'm replying to them. The $350 is the asking price and can be negotiated. thanks:pimpin:

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,127 Posts
pm box is full...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wluk I did not receive your PM,send it again.

Sorry guys, I did not check my Inbox for a day and a half. My PM inbox is clear again. Try again, so far I have a few offers... will see:eeps:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pictures of the steering wheel on my car and off. The sterring wheel is in perfect condition BUT is missing 1 screw and its littler spring on the upper left if you look at it straight. That screw and little spring you can take out from your old steering wheel ( as I did). :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys, the item is in E-bay now. Here is the link

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The M# steering wheel is SOLD !! HAPPY HOLIDAYS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts