BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

5661 - 5680 of 5711 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
LONG time creeper, first time poster. Literally joined in 2015 and just yesterday took ownership over my 2003 M3. I'm on cloud 9. Here she is in all her glory, with warm greetings from Atlanta.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you! I'm very fortunate to own this car along with my Honda S2000 (Ap1 for those of you in the know ;) ). Previous owner had everything done including subframe cracks, vanos solenoid and rod bearings :thumbup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm very fortunate to own this car along with my Honda S2000 (Ap1 for those of you in the know ;) ) :thumbup:
Congrats on both cars then! My dad has an AP1. It's a fantastic car. My brother is actually looking for one, now, to replace his Impreza RS. It's definitely on my list of cars to own (while my M3 is now on my dad's list of cars to own).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on both cars then! My dad has an AP1. It's a fantastic car. My brother is actually looking for one, now, to replace his Impreza RS. It's definitely on my list of cars to own (while my M3 is now on my dad's list of cars to own).
That's fantastic, it'll be a great change from an Impreza RS (although I respect those as well and could see myself in some type of all wheel drive rally car eventually).

Aside from the broken front lip, this car looks FANTASTIC!! I love those wheels, and nice choice of color ;)

Fantastic car! Also, I've always wondered about the tire brand being in white... Do they come like that (special order?) or do you go at it with whiteout? Serious question!

·
Registered
119 Posts
That's fantastic, it'll be a great change from an Impreza RS (although I respect those as well and could see myself in some type of all wheel drive rally car eventually).
Kind of a shame, though. His RS is a beast. It now has a pretty hefty top mount turbo and front mount cooler. Makes near 400hp now with much more to get from the turbo. As light as the car is, it really goes. The rest is stock though, so it can get a tad sketchy at speed. Unfortunately, it refuses to pass emissions (aftermarket ECU doesn't like to talk to emissions computers), so he needs something else. It's a fairly clean car, too. Not that an S2k is a downgrade by any means.

3772.jpg

·
Registered
281 Posts
Aside from the broken front lip, this car looks FANTASTIC!! I love those wheels, and nice choice of color ;)

Ha thanks man. It’s honestly ALOT rougher than it looks...sun just hit it right. The front clip isn’t broken; that’s missing PAINT! PO wrapped it to hide some stuff and despite following every direction to unwrap it right...it peeled ALOT of paint from the bumpers. She’s napping for the winter now and I have two bumpers to replace so it should look a lot better. ZCP wheels are beat up so they need/are getting refinished over the winter.

5661 - 5680 of 5711 Posts