BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get a hold of a new Tri Color stitched M3 SMG wheel. I emailed pacific bmw and they said that they do not sell steering wheels. Same thing with circle. Santa Barbara BMW quoted me 491 + shipping. I thought these wheels were more like 325. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jackboot said:
Try BMA parts

http://www.bmaparts.com/

I've had really good luck with these guys - they will beat any circle, pacific, or any other price. AND they only charge *actual* shipping charges - no markup!
Searched their site and nothin came up...but I emailed them so we will see what happens :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Searched their site and nothin came up...but I emailed them so we will see what happens :)
For best service just phone their 1-800 number! I'll phone them with a price that I want them to beat (a couple of times a fictional price...but don't tell them) and they beat it! Good luck

Nic

·
No more E46 :(
2,671 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
I am trying to get a hold of a new Tri Color stitched M3 SMG wheel. I emailed pacific bmw and they said that they do not sell steering wheels. Same thing with circle. Santa Barbara BMW quoted me 491 + shipping. I thought these wheels were more like 325. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Remember that $325 is for a regular M3 wheel, not SMG!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I spent about $450 for mine. I think it is expensive and should be cheaper but Sometimes you jsut can't find cheap ones..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Under $500 seems decent, especially if they'll honor the 10% CCA discount. I recall Circle asked $560+ earlier this year with no discount available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts