BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AudiFanatic
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on now. I know someone has a sedan and has installed the OEM M3 sideskirts. Let me know who or please post pics. Thanks.

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
just get the sedan side skirts.. there is one that looks almost exactly the same as m3 sides...

·
AudiFanatic
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
e46boy said:
just get the sedan side skirts.. there is one that looks almost exactly the same as m3 sides...
He already has the sedan sideskirts. He is getting the Hamann front and rear add-on for xmas and I was going to get him the M3 sideskirts instead of the Hamann ones since he doesn't really like them.

OEM M3 sideskirts were the only ones besides the Hamann that I thought would flow well. I'm down for suggestions. Thanks.

·
6,320 Posts
SARCASM said:

He already has the sedan sideskirts. He is getting the Hamann front and rear add-on for xmas and I was going to get him the M3 sideskirts instead of the Hamann ones since he doesn't really like them.

OEM M3 sideskirts were the only ones besides the Hamann that I thought would flow well. I'm down for suggestions. Thanks.
look at samir's side skirt and my m3 side skirts.. do you see a difference?

·
Registered
342 Posts
e46boy said:

WOW. . .that black sedan looks incredible :yikes: :thumbup: ! Are those 19" BBS CHs. . .they look huge!

-jim

·
AudiFanatic
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
e46boy said:

Well I thought the difference was how low they were. I've seen the sedan sideskirts with the Hamann front. The Hamann front is way lower than the OEM sideskirts that came with the sedan. So I've seen people like lilherc97 have the M3 sideskirts with the front and rear Hamann for his cabrio. So I thought I would try and get the M3 sideskirts for my brother since he doesn't like how the hamann ones look on sedans.

·
6,320 Posts
SARCASM said:

Well I thought the difference was how low they were. I've seen the sedan sideskirts with the Hamann front. The Hamann front is way lower than the OEM sideskirts that came with the sedan. So I've seen people like lilherc97 have the M3 sideskirts with the front and rear Hamann for his cabrio. So I thought I would try and get the M3 sideskirts for my brother since he doesn't like how the hamann ones look on sedans.
samir has OEM M3 front and rear... with sedan side skirts...

if m3 sides were lower than the sedan one like you said, then dont you think it would look weird as well? but it's not

i am sure they are almost 99% identical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts