BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have brand new 2002 M3 seats in my car. Since I have lost my job, I would like to trade them for Sport Seats and a bit of cash. The Sport Seats must have the following options:

Heated
Leather
Black
Lumbar Support
Power

If anyone is interested, I am open to offers. Also, do remember, when I got these, alot of people did give me bad feelings about getting them by saying that they would not fit and crap like that. I can assure you, they will fit like a charm on any E46...ANY AT ALL. There is no restrictions. That includes Coupes and Sedans. Also anyone intersted can bring the car over or we can meet up and transfer them on ourselvers. It will save time and to be on the save and to be sure they work.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M3 Seats

These are brand new seats that have come off a car that has less than 200 miles on it. They have the following option:

Heated
Power
Leather
Memory
Black

These are in perfect condition. When they were shipped from New York, New York to Toronto, Ontario, the shipping only cost the guy $100 - $140. How much can someone offer me for it? I really do not know.

I really need the money. Either I sell the seats to get a payment for this month or I sell my car.

Help please!
and Thank you.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have Private Messaged Yellowman, Owlin, Dave, Clem, ACS02330i, BeamerDaddy2001, Full Time Hit Man.

Thanks to all.
I will look foward to seeing the new owner of these.
Thanks again for everyones support.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold....!!!

To Bimmerdaddy2001.

Thank you again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts