E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think the rear or front 19inch M3 rims look better? Theyre different and Im thinking about putting 19inch Rears in the front and back. :dunno:

Fronts

Rears

·
That's a lot of nuts!
1,303 Posts
Uh, how are they different? Am I missing it? Those look identical. Not to mention I don't know why they would look different to begin with, short of the amount of dish or something. I can't really remember for sure.

Also, are you putting these on an M? If not, they're not gonna fit right. If you are, they're also not gonna fit right if you put all rears all around.

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
uh no, they wont work. offset is more aggressive in the rear, not to mention it is about 9 inches wide in the rear..i think. most people here on the board only go 8.5 in the front

·
Banned
2,231 Posts
Yeah man that won't work properly. There is a reason that the front wheel is offset less than the rear. That's just how they fit. You'd have to do some mods to put 9 inches wide on the front as well...I personally have never heard of anyone doing that but speak up and help this guy out if you have!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
i think they look best as a set... the difference makes it look better... 4 rears would look :ghey:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah 4 rears wouldn't work.

btw. Those are some of the best stock BMW rims ever.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Okay, you got the skinny on the sizes. I agree with 6SpeedM3, these are the nicest stock BMW wheels I've ever seen. In fact, if you want to get rid of them feel free to email me.

Ag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts