BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup fellow fanatics .... quick question .... i figured i'd ask here b-4 headin to the dealer .... my lease is up in a couple of months and was interested in the 2004 M3 .... since i am BMW customer w/ good standing I wanted to know what sorta deals could I get on the 2004 M3 .... i know the new body is supposed to happen in 2006 so figured I go for it now ..... i'm lookin not to pay more than $550 a month .... is this possible? .... tips/suggestions? .... thanx in advance for quick replies ..... :thumbup: :craig:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
WERDOFMOUF said:
sup fellow fanatics .... quick question .... i figured i'd ask here b-4 headin to the dealer .... my lease is up in a couple of months and was interested in the 2004 M3 .... since i am BMW customer w/ good standing I wanted to know what sorta deals could I get on the 2004 M3 .... i know the new body is supposed to happen in 2006 so figured I go for it now ..... i'm lookin not to pay more than $550 a month .... is this possible? .... tips/suggestions? .... thanx in advance for quick replies ..... :thumbup: :craig:
put down $30000....your payments most likely not be 550$ a month....

·
Registered
529 Posts
geez...

WERDOFMOUF said:
you could put like 10,000 down and then lease it for 72 months and you might get close to that.

Joe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts