Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Le Mans Blue

Votes: 38 79.2%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me decide between Laguna and Le Mans Blue exterior. The cost difference doesn't matter. The extra build time is a small factor. Which blue would you choose?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I have LSB & love it. My dad almost got a Le Mans Blue M5. That color is sick. I would say to get LMB b/c I have never seen that in an M3!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I say go Avus blue or estroil blue

LIL Raja

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an estoril M Roadster and love the color, but I want something different. Pictures don't do estoril justice. I love the purple glow under street lights. Whoa.

·
Registered
660 Posts
cohibadad said:
Lil Raja,

Did your brother ever get the Le Mans?
it's kind of pending. He is trying to get into Stanford. If he gets in then he will pass the car and if he doesn't then he has deposit with dealer and he will spec it out.

i say go with avus or estroil (more unique). Lemans will be confused with Topaz. that's what i keep on telling my bro.

LIL Raja

·
hammer talks like this
4,226 Posts
cohibadad said:
I have an estoril M Roadster and love the color, but I want something different. Pictures don't do estoril justice. I love the purple glow under street lights. Whoa.
then id go for LSB.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Le Mans is pretty distinctly different from Topaz especially if you see them side by side. Le Mans does it for me. Topaz doesn't. Estoril is a funny color. The pictures of it never do ANYTHING for me but I could just stare at my roadster all day. And it wears dirt pretty well. When cleaned it is spectacular. I want something different, though. I'm not one to keep getting the same thing because I like it.

·
Registered
660 Posts
then go for Le Mans. the choice is clear for you since u already have estroil....

lil raja

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
ahHH! Le Mans Blue is SOOO HOT!! I'd def go for LMB.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts