E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a while since I've posted pics and I hope you all like these. Yesterday I had a chance to meet up with Franky (///M PWR 00) and Rahul (double R) and I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Franky, thanks for making the trek out to NJ. Your GF must think we're crazy. I think she said something like, "You guys look like you belong to some cult." :shhh: Thanks for taking some of the pics.

Rahul, sorry we had to drive in the rain. In the end I think it paid off. That was some fast thinking telling those security guards we were taking pics for a magazine. That was nice of them to let us continue without kicking us out. :thumbup:

Jan, we missed you brotha. :bawling: Next time you better come out!

Okay enough of me yapping, here you go:

Linky

All criticism welcome. Enjoy!

-Thai

·
Registered
9,946 Posts
UMMMMM, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:drool: :bow: x1000000infinity0000000

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thai, it was good seeing you again and the car looks great :bow: especially now with the imola interior. After seeing your ride, I want to go back to the clean look. Thanks for taking the pics, i'll hit you up soon :thumbup:

Frankie, good meeting you. The ride's looking amazing with those gunmetal LM's :drool: Please don't change it, haha. The only thing missing is that front IC :thumbup:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,005 Posts
omg wow :bow: sick pics, amazing rides!

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

their toooooooooooo out of hand.... beyond sickness... i wished my m looked half of what those m3's look like:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts