BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I recently put 19 x 8.5 front and 19 x 10 rear wheels on my M3. I am also running H&R springs. Yesterday, I was putting air in my tires and I noticed what appears to be eveidence of rubbing on the rears. The logo on my SO3s is slightly rubbed off, especially on the right side. My fronts appear to be fine. Is anyone else running a similar set up and have you had any rubbing problems. What should I do? When I drive and corner hard I hear NO noise so I am a little confused. Thanks for any advice.:thumbup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
audikiller said:
32 views and no one has any advice for me? :cry:
What kinda off set did you get... cause if you got the right off set tire should not rub the fender..... specially if you are running 275 in the rear:sad:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lee2375 said:
what kind of wheel is it? I should be able to ascertain the offset from that (hopefully)
They are Introforged Sennekas. I bought them form s4play of this board (Rick. cool guy) and he is running the same set up as me. I have to admit that when it comes to off sets, I do not kow much. Are there different ones for different wheels but for the same car?? Well, all I know is that the left wheel is rubbing for sure and the right one occassionally. Yesterday, I made several markings on the both wheels with a ball point pen. After my commute home last night the markings were still perfectly intact but after my commute this morning I checked and all the markings on the left side are rubbed off or through but the markings on the right are still intact. I drove very conservatively on the way to work today and yesterday. What may be causing this all of a sudden? I am sure this has begun to happen only recently.

·
Modded
1,162 Posts
I'm running the same setup as you with my PG2. Yeah, I think you should check the offset...275 should be fine in the rear for M3. :dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts