E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
I wish there was more driving and history less of them talking. I wish the M5 was in it too. :yikes: :thumbup: Well it is but I wish they did a whole thing on the M5

·
Registered
611 Posts
I want that job myself ... powersliding an M3 at 120 mph and getting paid for it! :drool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
For those of you who missed it, TiVo says its going to be shown again on Saturday March 1st @ 5 PM EST on Speed.

Also...tomorrow (Sunday the 23rd) the 3 latest releases from BMWFilms are going to be shown @12 PM EST on Speed.

I love TiVo...

·
Registered
611 Posts
PLAZAMAN said:
who saw the m5 in reverse?
That was awesome, the M5 was going crazy on the skid pad while they were chatting ... I want to go to the performance center! How much does it cost?

·
Registered
611 Posts
P-Funk said:
For those of you who missed it, TiVo says its going to be shown again on Saturday March 1st @ 5 PM EST on Speed.

Also...tomorrow (Sunday the 23rd) the 3 latest releases from BMWFilms are going to be shown @12 PM EST on Speed.

I love TiVo...
:werd: :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
nullptr said:

That was awesome, the M5 was going crazy on the skid pad while they were chatting ... I want to go to the performance center! How much does it cost?
It's like $3500 for the multiday M driving school including meals and hotel but not travel to and from.

·
Registered
949 Posts
After viewing I immediately went to see how much a used 02 w/ SMG on a lease would be... Too much?!?!

How much is too much? Can you put a price on love?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts