BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling a pair of oem m3 titanium silver mirrors for a coupe.

Excelent condition. Asking 400 obo.

Tks, happy holidays.

Pics attachement dont seem to work, email me for pics.. tks

·
Registered
691 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok.. sorry guys for not answering before because of holidays..

i can only accept wire transfer on this deal.. It will be 400 plus shipping from texas...i sent the pic that i have.. both are in top condition.. i guaranteed .. tks..

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
YoungBaller said:
total post = 3... dont deal with him!
You do know that the Total Post count coding is screwed up. Right now it should say that I have at least 300 More than it says it does, it will probably give me 1 post for every 1 to 3 days of posting. I wouldn't entirely base it off post count.

·
I holla
1,678 Posts
^^this guy only has 58 posts, he has nothing valid to say either...

ppl, pls use more that just the post count to base your decisions. i've been dicked by ppl with posts counts well into he hundreds...

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
lyon123 said:
^^this guy only has 58 posts, he has nothing valid to say either...

ppl, pls use more that just the post count to base your decisions. i've been dicked by ppl with posts counts well into he hundreds...
I'm not able to inturpert if your first sentence was sarcasm but i'll just assume it is. It's quite difficult on the internet. lol since your following sentence is better :D

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
why can't somebody accept a certified check? sounds shaddy to me too.

svelarde: take no offense, but if you are a legit seller....i'd suggest expanding your payment options.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i'm no longer interested in these mirrors...i don't know about this guy....how hard is it to take a picture with a piece of paper with his screen/name in front of the mirrors??? he says he has no time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
hey guys sorry about no answering...but i was on vacation last week to central america, i couldnt check my email..., and this week i am at a convention in vegas..
i will be back home this saturday.. but i will be checking my email all week... if still interested please send email to [email protected] i will sell the mirrors at 400 plus shipping from texas.. it should be about 35 more usd... i only accept certified check or wire transfer.. sorry i dont accept paypal. The mirrors are in very good condition. if someone explain me how to post a pic.. i will tks..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts