BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have been reading all of your stories about how the M3's handle Nos and now I am hooked. But I need some help in three categories.

1. What type of software and from where can I purchases it

2. What type of Nos Kit?

3. Is their a special way to install the system or can I do it myself

I am planning to do a 100 shots so please if anyone can chime in with some help that would be wonderful.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Just pm boki :thumbup:

·
Psshhhht M3
6,001 Posts
Hey guys I have been reading all of your stories about how the M3's handle Nos and now I am hooked. But I need some help in three categories.

1. What type of software and from where can I purchases it

2. What type of Nos Kit?

3. Is their a special way to install the system or can I do it myself

I am planning to do a 100 shots so please if anyone can chime in with some help that would be wonderful.
1. Software can be purchased from AA, they have touched plenty of cars with Nitrous. Also you can just get some colder spark plugs and with the proper jet sizes on a wet kit software wouldnt be needed.

2. Theres plenty out there. I went with the Nitrous Express with all the goodies (Wet system, Bottle Heater, Window Switch etc...).

3. I highly reccomend someone with experience, i went through a long time to get mine installed (myself).

100 shot wet system would be nice.

·
Registered
242 Posts
These threads are so funny... The software can be purchased from my shop. Since I had all the custom dyno work done. All kits, parts, accessories, anything for any bmw can be bought at my shop. Any questions, pm me, or email me at *************Most all people have had their stuff done at my shop, or I HELPED them...
If you do your research, you will find nitrous on e46 m3's usually comes back to me

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where is your shop located and do you have a phone number to contact you at, that would be a little easier.

thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. Software can be purchased from AA, they have touched plenty of cars with Nitrous. Also you can just get some colder spark plugs and with the proper jet sizes on a wet kit software wouldnt be needed.

2. Theres plenty out there. I went with the Nitrous Express with all the goodies (Wet system, Bottle Heater, Window Switch etc...).

3. I highly reccomend someone with experience, i went through a long time to get mine installed (myself).

100 shot wet system would be nice.
How much did the whole kit cost you? if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
50 Posts
where did u get this all done? Southern Cali? cuz if u did i would like to know
Im really curious to jus feel or even see a e46 M3 with a wet system fully installed, **** ill even buy u a full tank and lunch if u let me drive with you :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I over slept today and could not drop off the car and make it to school on time. So I have to wait till thurs or friday. But after it is installed we can have a small meet and who ever want to check it out can. Also after it is installed I will give full details

shawn

·
BEER+WINGS = :)
1,460 Posts
right on bro, where in socal are you located, ive been wanting the take nitrous route myself, maybe a small meet is a good idea....

Harley

1 - 20 of 23 Posts