1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7 Posts
My friend bought it... and it didn't fit at all... and u only can move the mirror from the left to the right... not up and down... and it looks extremely awful... the mirror will facing like 40 degrees upwards... so think twice before u get fooled.... ^_^

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
if u do get them i'lls ell u my OEM mirrors for real cheap so u can keep memory autotilt and heating... and u don't have to tear up your mirrors-- thus u can sell them for way more than my mirrors. They work perfect but the paint is messed up.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Those look nothing like E46 M mirrors..

:puke:

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
2KBMW said:
first, thanks guys for all the replies, I'm not going to get the ones I saw. But This pair looks pretty good, I think:dunno:
they do look good but pretty expensive also for replicas:dunno:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Wow!! Those look great!

I think we may be onto something here....

The only difference I see is the way the mirror has a corner on the window side instead of being oval. But it is a small detail I think I can live with for a plug and play with power folding!!!!
I may consider these soon!

·
Registered
596 Posts
i have the ones with the LED. they are ****. look bad and the power functions dont work. waste of money. keep stock ones if you cant afford OEM m3 mirrors

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
2KBMW said:
man, those are pretty expensive
Not for fully powered and power folding.

It's half the price of ///M mirrors and involves no base refinishing or extra holes in your door.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts