BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone in the NY-NJ area know a bank that currently gives good lease numbers on an M3?with interest lower than 6%?(that is money factor lower than 0.0025)
PLEASE HELP ME!!!thanks everyone in advance!

·
Registered
354 Posts
You have about as much chance of getting a money factor on an E46 that low as you do having someone anonymously dropping off a Ferrari 360 Modena at your house and saying "Just keep it"!

I have a friend that OWNS a leasing company and he couldn't even get that low. Now, if you want to put a HUGE amount of cash(meaning at least 10% cap cost) down, that's a different story, but on a lease that's stupid. I did a 72 month(which is usually a loan many companies won't write) finance at 6.99% with 1K down and my payments are right around what the BMWUSA site lists as lease #'s. So, I would check more into the finance side of things and be careful on leasing.

One sidenote, there are some cars that show up on Ebay with aggressive pre-owned leases. I have seen as low as $599/month on a 2001 M3, 10K miles.

·
Registered
354 Posts
On an E46 M3?? Maybe with 5K a year miles!

Find me a new M3 with 0 down at $650/mo for 60 months and I'll buy one for the wife too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts