E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's been one hell of a ride but my M3 is sold! Got what I wanted for her though. One thing to note, the prices are dropping like a stone on them, just to clarify at Auction (Mannheim) they are getting about $5k less than they did 6 weeks ago.. So if you're going to unload an ///M better do it quick, people buying them, now is the time. They'll do exactly what the E36 M3 did back in 99 hit rock bottom then be rejuvinated once the demand is met and prices will go up again.

Now I have a 4Runner 4WD Limited.. good enough for me... it's Master's program time, so no time/cash for the ///M anymore. (M3 payment $750 - 4Runner $300) And now I can sell my F-150 too, so in total I'll be saving like around $600/month.

I hope the new owners treats her well, she sure did some mean burnouts w/ the DSC turned off.... And I have my LED taillights, the COMPLETE setup w/ trunk lights for a CAB available. And an ///M3 trunk carpet that matches the black floormats for sale. OEM 19's w/ tires $1500. Matching LED trunk lights.

I'll post a pic of my 4Runner sometime, because at the end of the day, I am just as happy with it.

One more thing, I was sad to see my 01 325i go and my 02 330Ci but for some reason I just don't really care that the M3 is gone.... oh the irony...

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
i thot u already sold ur m3 to the dealer? Either way, nice new ride u got ! What happened to your X5 too?

I'm enjoying my m3 lol :woot:

·
ROI-ndian
1,079 Posts
yeah im not sure if i want to sell my ///M since the new ones are coming out and these are gonna fall in price like crazy

but im not too thrilled witht he new 3 series design...

any engine specs out for the Next M?

I love hte E46 M styling though...ill see what happens

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,479 Posts
amitv85 said:
yeah im not sure if i want to sell my ///M since the new ones are coming out and these are gonna fall in price like crazy

I heard their is going to be a 400hp V8!..:drool:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
amitv85 said:

Yep.. my Master program will be completed when the new M3 comes out... V8
:drool: ...

·
ROI-ndian
1,079 Posts
damn, i could never go to school that long, im trying to start a business while im still doing undergrad.

Maybe go for a pharmacy license later

good luck

I dont know what i should do, if i should continue to mod my 03 m3 or sell it now and go with something a lot cheaper till something else pops up

i been thinkin of the CLK500 kitted out

·
ROI-ndian
1,079 Posts
yeah, i just remembered my bro traded his 330i in for a 4runner

drove one around for a couple of days, really liked the car actually

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm actually trying to sell my M3 as well..... must be the thing to do :p. My reason is insurance and the payments. Kinda hard to save money to do anything to it as well. Probably going to get a 2000 S2000 and send it off to my brother's speed shop to have him build it. I just got an itch to do stuff, but the cashflow doesn't come in as fast with a more expensive car and higher payments. And I would also be able to afford a truck. Didn't you get an new F150 rearviewmirror? What model is it? I was thinking of trading my car in for one. I love the way it drives and the quality compared to the competition out there.

Nick

·
ROI-ndian
1,079 Posts
i love hte f150 harley edition

so nice

i dont think i could have a truck like that, i been mainly driving coupes since i started driving, some sedans, i driven a couple suvs for a couple days each but i dunno, not Manhattan friendly

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
agent712 said:
I'm actually trying to sell my M3 as well..... must be the thing to do :p. My reason is insurance and the payments. Kinda hard to save money to do anything to it as well. Probably going to get a 2000 S2000 and send it off to my brother's speed shop to have him build it. I just got an itch to do stuff, but the cashflow doesn't come in as fast with a more expensive car and higher payments. And I would also be able to afford a truck. Didn't you get an new F150 rearviewmirror? What model is it? I was thinking of trading my car in for one. I love the way it drives and the quality compared to the competition out there.

Nick
Naw.. didn't get a new F-150, don't really like a truck enough to make big payments on one if you know what I mean. I just bought a low miles older one to fill the void of things my M3 couldn't do. Now that the M3 is gone and I have a 4Runner the truck willl go too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Must be something going around as I'm also thinking of selling my 04 M3 with 9K miles...As I pull out of the driveway every AM in a 04 Ford pick-up 4x4 and look over at the M sitting there hardly driven, sky high insurance rates, gas at $2.25 per gal for it seems all that cost could be better used else where.... Hopefully, I'll recover from this illness.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Charlie3 said:
Must be something going around as I'm also thinking of selling my 04 M3 with 9K miles...As I pull out of the driveway every AM in a 04 Ford pick-up 4x4 and look over at the M sitting there hardly driven, sky high insurance rates, gas at $2.25 per gal for it seems all that cost could be better used else where.... Hopefully, I'll recover from this illness.
I didn't recover, a couple of times I fell in love w/ my M3 again but it faded fast especially around the 1st (insurance) and 15th (payment). Love the car, but hardly worth the expense on US roads. Now if I still lived in Germany, you would have to pry me away from my M3. I drove my M3 about 8x month, could have done more but it's not a fun car to commute in traffic in, the F150 is actually a nicer drive in traffic. The 4Runner is medium :pimpin: enough for me right now, I had my fun in the M3.

·
Registered
9,516 Posts
Nothing wrong with a 4Runner. I love those, and would buy one in a second. Did you buy/lease it brand new?

Good luck w/ it and the sale of the F-150.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts