BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics with my new setup. AST 4100's at 12.75 front 12.25 rear with my autox wheels. They are apex 18 x 10 et 25 w/ 285/30/18 AD08's:thumbup:

·
Registered
995 Posts
oh man. that is awesome. the wheels. the brakes... everything. love the ambers

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments:thumbsup:

Ok I really never liked Apex on E36's, but damn... I like them on the E46 especially with the square concave :drool:

Can you post up any spacers used and alignment specs please?
No spacers used front or back. I am running -4 camber 0 toe front and -3 camber rear. I can't remember my rear toe setting right now...

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I love when people have a theme they stick by and that's why I like this so much, definitely one of the best m3's I've seen in a while.

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Wowwwwww it looks really good. My only gripe is the smoked red tails, doesn't look right to me. Maybe it's because the reverse light is smoked too.

Do you have any pictures to show the concavity of the wheels? You have a couple good ones but nothing with the wheel straightened out, I want to see what the fronts look like from an angle with the camber and everything.

Like this one http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z75/m3_guy/apex and ast/DSC03315.jpg but take 2 or 3 steps to your right, and take the picture while kneeling to get a good perspective :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That's some serious bling behind those rims :drool: I like how your ambers, lugs, calipers match w/ your interior

·
Registered
21,221 Posts
definitely unique but not my style.. i see what you were thinking but i think you went overboard... the bbk + angel eyes + cinn interior would have been the perfect amount of orange, the front/side markers just look off, kind of an eyesore, not hating or anything, just my thoughts

1 - 20 of 34 Posts