BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the oppertunity to buy an unpainted M3 front bumper that would fit my '02 325i for $125, but it doesn't include any of the hardware (i.e. foglight housing). Can anyone give me an approximation of how much extra I would be shelling out for the hardware and anything else that I would need to buy? Thanks!

·
E46 FANATIK
524 Posts
125? is that a replica?

if its the OEM m3 bumper..u gotta get the m3 front fenders too. the bumper is a little wider than usual. not sure how much more money u need. pm samir-e46sn *tecnik* typo?

if ur referring to the reiger m3 style front bumper..u gotta pay like 200 or so dollars for the foglight housing/ducts,etc.

·
Party Times!
1,746 Posts
mblack325i said:
just checked...yeah its a replica M3 bumper. is that bad??
Yea thats bad....i wouldnt waste my money painting and installing a replica, becuase it will probably crack and fall apart, and later on you'll have to buy the real deal anyways. my 2cents

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok good point.....is there any other bumper to replace the ugly '02 325i front bumper that wouldn't break my bank??

·
No more mods
307 Posts
g2go1818 said:
could you list the part #'s for the m-tech kit.
For E46 4dr, 9/01- on

-Retrofit M Aerodynamic Kit w/o PDC 51 71 0 139 650
-Retrofit M Aerodynamic Kit w/ PDC 51 71 0 139 649

I found this on BMW Accessories book

1 - 10 of 10 Posts