BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of E46 M3 Fog lights along with the plastic trim that goes around it. I just received them today but got another set that I ordered from another vendor (hoping that when I got one I could just cancel from the other).

These will work on E46 M3 and M-Technik front bumpers.

If you're interest, PM or e-mail me. If I don;t get any offers in a week I will just send them back. First come first serve!

Ron

·
Registered
30 Posts
These are OEM M3 foglights?

Do you have p/n's? Just need to verify if these will work with the Rieger M3 bumper. Is there a restocking fee with the vendor and are how much did you pay for them?

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: These are OEM M3 foglights?

Bimmerxtc said:
Do you have p/n's? Just need to verify if these will work with the Rieger M3 bumper. Is there a restocking fee with the vendor and are how much did you pay for them?
I PMed you.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: M3 fogs

teamsycracing said:
Tried to PM, the box is full. Drop me an email and let me know how much you are looking for.

thanks
Cavan

[email protected]
I e-mailed you, but also cleaned out my PM box too.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
m3 fogs are compatible with the rieger front. i have them on mine

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My apologies to anyone who has tried to PM me but got a mailbox full message. I cleaned it out yesterday, but I guess it was not enough. Well, it's really cleaned out as of now, so go ahead and shhot me a PM if you're interested in the fogs. You can also just e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanx.

Ron

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
Ron is a whore if he doesn't get back to you it's simply cause his pimp has him workin too hard!! :pimpin:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Craig said:
Ron is a whore if he doesn't get back to you it's simply cause his pimp has him workin too hard!! :pimpin:
I guess you would know Craig! I e-mailed you last week and have not heard back from you yet!:confused:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
Lol sup bro...Odd since i replied that night, hmmm lemme see if i'm having email issue... . :dunno:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry all... lights have been sold!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts