BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know or guess how much it would cost to have M3 fenders install onto a E46 coupe? :dunno: Bid on a pair on ebay pretty cheap, but now thinking it might be too much trouble for what it is worth.

·
Registered
780 Posts
yea. I am in same situation. But I just bought the vents and was going to install them on to sedan fenders. Now I am thinking that its too much for me right now. And Other mods could use the money.

Just going to sell my vents and maybe Lower my car.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
why would u want just the front fenders??? dnot u think that looks weird? with just the wider front fenders????

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, was thinking to get M3 bumper to replace the stock to match the fenders. But not sure how much it would cost. Either that or go with rieger kit and no M3 fenders

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
its not that tough to just fit the M3 bumper on the regular bodies, couple guys here have done it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
lilherc79 said:
its not that tough to just fit the M3 bumper on the regular bodies, couple guys here have done it.
yea...IMO it looks better than Rieger....rieger too rounded at the bottom....plus you can add the m3 front addons if u get the OEM m3 front...its definitely more worth it... the extra work$labor to fit it on regular fenders is not that much..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts