BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 M3 E46 LSD, 1200 km'ers

€900

Set of Porsche GT2 calipers 6pot front 4 pot rear (the yellow ones)
New from Porsche in boxes + Pagids

€1300

·
Registered
287 Posts
hej 540is,

du jag har en liten fråga till dig?

du har en ESS V2SQ kompressor, jag vill bara undra hur det går med besiktning ? måste man tar av den varje gång man besikta bilen ? jag själv har funderat o köpa en till min 330ci, men är lite tveksam med besiktning ?

lite råd skulle vara mycket tacksam !

·
Registered
43 Posts
:english:

:D c'mon guys!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
thats the main point to get you angry !

my question to him was in europe we have very strick with car inspection and i know he have a ESS V2SQ supercharger . so my question to him was how he hide that or get through with his inspection or does he take it off every time he inspect his car .

if he really takes that off every time he inspect his car, thats is every year he need to take that off and its a lot of work .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well technically you cant pass a "besiktning" with the supercharger fitted and connected, on the other hand technically they can't "stop" you if you just bypass it or "shut it off" and still having it in the car, the tree persons I've know i Sweden has just gone to "Bilprovning" and runned right thrugh. a note here their installation is ESS defaults and VERY descrete! (cant say that for my install)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts