E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
• DFW •
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
God DAMNNNNN dont know what the hell to do!

Its all in German have to scan the pages in but here is the gist. Fugggggin outrageousssss

85000 EURO including VAT (or 73000 EURO not including VAT)

but with the dollar to euro rate, now might as well be looking at $79K

heres some info:

6cyl, bi-vanos
3246ccm
360PS (265kW) at 7900RPM
370Nm at 4900RPM
4.9sec 0-100Km/h
top speed of 250km/h
3.85kgm per horsepower
1385kg

something about silver gray metallic and saphireblack metallic

cant really tell what it says about ordering info

·
Knight Rider
59 Posts
And I am remembering correctly that it isn't coming to North America?

·
• DFW •
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no but u can buy it in Europe and import it as a show car or get it converted to US spec for $6k or so..

ViD

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
7,683 Posts
hmmm, don't think it is worth it for that price. Besides the styling it really isn't all that different.

You could easily save that much weight and get the extra power on your own.

·
Registered
345 Posts
M3 CSL is garbage:thumbdwn:all u have to do is drop weight on ur M3.. for tha price I go Porsche

·
Registered
127 Posts
:thumbdwn: 86k euro and this fooking thing is still restricted too 250kmh :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
tim330i said:
hmmm, don't think it is worth it for that price. Besides the styling it really isn't all that different. You could easily save that much weight and get the extra power on your own.
I agree that it's not worth it. However, with all due respect, how the hell do you plan on getting a carbon fiber roof for your M3!? :dunno: I understand you can save weight elsewhere but I don't think it will be easy to save the amount of weight BMW did w/ the CSL.

·
Registered
428 Posts
The saved weight on the roof makes the center weight sits lower. So the car handles better... They designed that for purpose. If you save weight from your car you can't make it balance as good as the factory. But yeah, it's too much for my taste. They should just throw in the M5 engine.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Screw that...80 grand...buy yourself a Lotus Esprit Twin Turbo, a Porsche, or hell a Viper.....or hell forget all that and use that 80k and buy a house...better investment and you'll make money.

sheesh...80 grand for a 3 series based vehicle.

·
Unregistered User
427 Posts
vids_blk323Ci said:
85000 EURO including VAT (or 73000 EURO not including VAT)

but with the dollar to euro rate, now might as well be looking at $79K
the euro is stronger than the dollar. 1 euro = 1.1 usd

so 85000 euro is really more like 93500 usd.

·
Registered
194 Posts
If anyone reads Bimmer I wrote a letter to the editor about it in the current issue. I'll keep the M3 that I have.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts