BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone know where i can get OEM M3 bumper....cheap?
and how much did you pay for installtion and painting ...?

·
Registered
508 Posts
The only problem with Pacific and Cutter is you have to pay shipping. With small items, you can't beat their prices. However, when you are talking about $100 for shipping, it isn't very ceap anymore.

Daniel, I can get the bumper for $239 and I think I can have it shipped to you for around $50. Let me know if you want me to look into it. However, your dealership shouldn't charge more than $299 for it.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
PortlandDinan3 said:
The only problem with Pacific and Cutter is you have to pay shipping. With small items, you can't beat their prices. However, when you are talking about $100 for shipping, it isn't very ceap anymore.

Daniel, I can get the bumper for $239 and I think I can have it shipped to you for around $50. Let me know if you want me to look into it. However, your dealership shouldn't charge more than $299 for it.

wow, 239 really is a great price for canadians man..
caz in here the dealer charge more like 800 cad or maybe more for the bumper..so better get it from u man...
lol:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
does the 239 include fog light??and other thing? or just bumper?
how bout the stuff inside the bumper that need to put in..u know what i mean rite

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he send me a list of things he pays...if you want give me your email address so i can send it to you....k-white 330ci...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
danielwu8 said:
i am going to install the coilover tomorrow..when you want to see the spring?..k-white 330ci
daniel, i ask the mold in acs bumper for u, but he said it wont be cheap, consider a lot of work,
and for the spring, i have exam tom, how bout meet up at the end of this week okay..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts